- We’re deeply committed to creating a secure online environment for you.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties. Our mission of education and your trust will not be in conflict.
- We strive to provide you with access to and control over the information you give us, and we take the protection of your information very seriously.
- We do not display advertising on the Integrated MCAT Course. Our mission is to provide you with a world MCAT preparation.
Wisebridge Learning Systems, doing business as the Integrated MCAT Course, uses the information we collect to provide you with a better experience and fulfill our mission of providing a world-class MCAT preparation. We maintain a very simple, low-cost subscription model so that the for-profit motive will not interfere with our mission of providing a trusted educational resource.
We collect information in the following ways, depending on your use of the Service and your account settings:
- We collect information from you directly, such as when you create an account, communicate with us, participate in activities, events or surveys, or otherwise provide information during your use of the Service.
- We may collect information from others (meaning organizations outside of the Integrated MCAT Course), such as third party applications that you use to connect to the Service.
Examples of information we may collect includes:
- Account registration information (username, and email)
- Information about your browser or device, and general location
- Information you choose to include in your profile or post in public areas of the Service
- Information you may provide in connection with specific features or special programs
- Non-personal information which may be linked to your personal information, including Information about your use of our Service
Use of information
The Integrated MCAT Course uses information collected for the purposes of:
- providing the Service
- personalizing your experience
- communicating with you about your account and our Service (including responding to inquiries and sharing information about new features and offerings that may be of interest)
- enabling your participation in special programs that we may offer in partnerships with third parties (if you choose to participate in such special programs)
- understanding and improving our Service, and developing new or improved educational offerings
We may also use de-identified or aggregated information for product development, research, analytics and other purposes, including for the purpose of analyzing, improving or marketing our Service, for demonstrating the impact of our Service, or conducting educational research.
Sharing and disclosure of information
The Integrated MCAT Course takes great care to protect the personal information you provide to us. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. This section explains circumstances in which we may share personal information with third parties.
We may share personal information:
- with other users of our Service, if you use features that enable you to share your information with (or make it accessible to) others.
- with Vendors, consultants and other service providers working on our behalf
- in connection with business transfers (due to mergers and acquisitions).
- for compliance purposes, such as when reasonably necessary to protect the security and safety of our users or Service, or when permitted by law.
We may also share de-identified or aggregated information that does not reasonably identify any individual.
Sponsorship and Advertising
The Integrated MCAT Course does not display third party advertisements on our Service. We may, from time to time, incorporate content or link to content provided by third parties that may be of interest to you and relevant to the educational context of our Service. Some of these materials or websites may include branding or advertisements as permitted by the third party owner or operator. For more information, please review Links to third parties.
Please note that we use our best efforts and take multiple steps to avoid the collection of information for targeted advertising purposes when we believe the Service is being used by Students or Children.
Transparency and your choice
We take privacy very seriously. We strive to put you in control of the choices and decisions regarding your personal information.
We understand that your personal information is important to you, and that is why you have choices in how your personal information is used and shared. We want you to have access to your personal information, so that you can help keep it as accurate as possible.
For example, you can choose whether to create an account (or use the Service without registering). If you register for an account, you can:
- Limit optional information you provide
- Choose whether you wish to share personal information with (and use) third party services
- Choose whether to add a coach to your account
- Choose whether you wish to receive optional email
- Update, correct, and delete your account information through your account settings
Your account settings
We want you to have access to your information, so that you can help keep it as accurate as possible. If you register and provide the Integrated MCAT Course with information, you may update, correct, or delete your account and information at any time by reviewing your profile information and preferences on your account settings page.
Security of your personal information
The Integrated MCAT Course is committed to securing your personal information.
Some of the ways in which we protect your personal information include:
- We encrypt your personal information when it is stored at rest
- We protect your personal information with encryption during transmission over the public Internet
- We use reasonable organizational and technical safeguards designed to help protect the privacy and security of your personal information
Some of the ways in which we encourage you to protect your personal information include:
- We encourage you to create (and keep) a strong password
- We encourage you to be thoughtful about what you post and continue to learn about online safety
We use reasonable safeguards to protect our Service and your personal information, but no security measures are perfect.
Links to Third Parties